Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by dg...@hyperreal.org on 1997/09/13 04:55:16 UTC

Re: general/1049: 'software' VirtualHost do not work with portnumber differ, than specified in 'Port' directive

Synopsis: 'software' VirtualHost do not work with portnumber differ, than specified in 'Port' directive

State-Changed-From-To: open-analyzed
State-Changed-By: dgaudet
State-Changed-When: Fri Sep 12 19:55:15 PDT 1997
State-Changed-Why:
Yes you appear to be correct.  I'm pretty sure I know what
this was attempting to workaround in pre 1.2 code, but I think
the issues have been resolved otherways in 1.2.  It's definately
incorrect to do this check in 1.3 (where vhosts were again
hacked on).  I'm submitting a patch for consideration in
1.2.5 and 1.3b1.

Thanks
Dean