Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Paul Gonchar <p_...@yahoo.com> on 2006/05/26 00:47:34 UTC

Problem with code generated by WSDL2Code

Hi guys,
I've just started using Axis2. I need to generate
server skeletons. I used the following command:

call WSDL2Code.bat -uri
C:\project\cvs\gazoo\src\share\xml\webservice\userprofile\ver2.0\userProfile.wsdl
-ss -sd -d adb -p com.test.generated -o output/server

and I got a bunch of generated code that can't be
compiled. I've noticed things like calls to
org.apache.axis2.databinding.utils.ConverterUtil.convertToToken(content)
(there is no method convertToToken in ConverterUtil)
which may be fixed by replacing convertToToken with
convertTotoken

The same thing with

org.apache.axis2.databinding.utils.ConverterUtil.convertToCalendar(content)
-> must be replaced with convertTodateTime

Finally I got into problem I can't fix :

    private  java.lang.Object fromOM(

org.apache.axiom.om.OMElement param,
                                     java.lang.Class
type,
                                     java.util.Map
extraNamespaces) {

        try {

            if
(org.apache.axiom.om.OMElement.class.equals(type)){

                return
org.apache.axiom.om.OMElement.Factory.parse(param.getXMLStreamReaderWithoutCaching());
            }

        } catch (Exception e) {
            throw new RuntimeException(e);
        }

        return null;
    }

The problem is in line
org.apache.axiom.om.OMElement.Factory - there is no
variable Factory in class  OMElement.

Am i doing something wrong or Axis2 is indeed that
buggy?

Thanks!
Paul Gonchar

Re: Problem with code generated by WSDL2Code

Posted by B R <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi Paul,

I had a similar problem, and I have created a JIRA yesterday. key:
AXIS2-784. Could you verify if you had the same problem? I believe my
wsdl is valid.

Thanks,
Bhaskar

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.