Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by su...@fourthstage.com on 2001/05/08 01:08:11 UTC

Where is the archive for this mailing listing?

Hello,

Excuse me for posting this question again. Our company mail server went
down loosing all last week's mails. Could you please send it to me once
again. I would sure store it in my local machine this time.

Regards,
Sundar

Posted by Dan Mandell <dm...@stanford.edu>.
Hi Sundar,

If they send it to you, could you please foward it to me? I would like to
know as well.

Thanks!
Dan

Posted by Dan Mandell <dm...@stanford.edu>.