Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/24 13:14:30 UTC

[NOTICE] Updating JDK 8 in agent.

Hi everyone

Due to the decision of the whole community, JDK 8 is the lowest version
supported in SkyWalking 7.x. I just submit the PR[1] to make that happens.

Once this gets merged, JDK 6/7 supports are gone.

[1] https://github.com/apache/skywalking/pull/4119

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Re: [NOTICE] Updating JDK 8 in agent.

Posted by 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com>.
PR merged. Update completed. If any conflict happens, please let me know.

Sheng&nbsp;Wu&nbsp;吴晟

From&nbsp;Wu&nbsp;Sheng&nbsp;'s&nbsp;phone.