Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Ca...@ibs-ag.com on 2014/10/22 15:06:42 UTC

Simple Stored Procedure example

Hi,
This has probably been asked before but I couldn't find in the archives what we're looking for.

I have a java class that I want to remotely call on the server where ApacheDS M18 is running.
I want to call it as a stored procedure through an extended StoredProcedureRequest (I think).
There were some older examples using JNDI but I couldn't find any using the ApacheDS api.
Is there a code snip and a simple SP Entry example you could direct me to?
Thanks!

Also, is it necessary to load the system.property in the static initializer of the procedure?

static
{
System.setProperty(StandaloneLdapApiService.EXTENDED_OPERATIONS_LIST,StoredProcedureFactory.class.getName());
}

RE: Simple Stored Procedure example

Posted by Ca...@ibs-ag.com.
Ok.. no problem. Thanks!

> This has probably been asked before but I couldn't find in the archives what we're looking for.
>
> I have a java class that I want to remotely call on the server where ApacheDS M18 is running.
> I want to call it as a stored procedure through an extended StoredProcedureRequest (I think).
> There were some older examples using JNDI but I couldn't find any using the ApacheDS api.
> Is there a code snip and a simple SP Entry example you could direct me to?
> Thanks!

Ah !

We still have to fix the system to work with the new LDAP API...

Re: Simple Stored Procedure example

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.