Posted to dev@climate.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> on 2013/03/04 03:44:27 UTC

Re: INFRA ticket to track progress towards bootstrap

Hi Chris,

I do not see a JIRA for website, so I committed a template site and will create a INFRA subtask to setup the site.

Suresh

Posted by Cameron Goodale <si...@gmail.com>.
Suresh,

I agree with Mattmann, it is a great start.  Most of the links work already
(which is great to see).

Thanks for working on this task.

-Cameron

--

Sent from a Tin Can attached to a String

Re: INFRA ticket to track progress towards bootstrap

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi All,

Posted by Cameron Goodale <go...@apache.org>.