Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Gayan Gunarathne <ga...@wso2.com> on 2015/06/01 06:53:33 UTC

Re: LVS load balancer support for Apche Stratos

Sure. Will schedule the Google Hangout on 2nd Week of June.

Thanks,
Gayan

Posted by Shavindri Dissanayake <sh...@wso2.com>.
Hi Gayan,

Thank you for the feedback! Updated the docs based on the suggestions.
Included the troubleshooting tips in [1].
Let me know if you do have anymore suggestions with regard to the overall
content.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.1.0+Troubleshooting+Tips+for+LVS+Load+Balancer
[2]