Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Jiajie Zhong <zh...@hotmail.com> on 2021/10/25 12:23:47 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Optimize DolphinScheduler git flow and git commit message

Hey guys,

   Sorry for the late reply, for now  after PR[1] was merged, our repo only
support squash merge now, and we almost done the first point.

> Git commit message optimized: We should edit git message and make it meaningful

  But I think our commit message still without be edit before commit to
dev branch, do you think we should force to edit and remove useless message before PR
merge?

[1]: https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler/pull/6274

Best Wish
— Jiajie