Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/24 17:54:00 UTC

Jira Bulk changes

When doing jira bulk changes, there is an option to "don't sent e-mail"
This option is available in the upper right of the jira list
   e.g Bulk Change: all 2 issue(s)
Then, on the 2 or 3 page, there is a option to not send e-mail...

Just my $ 0.02

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: Jira Bulk changes

Posted by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org>.
Oh, I must have missed that in both the bulk updates. Sorry :(