Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Balaji Saranathan <ba...@wipro.com> on 2005/08/03 23:01:39 UTC

Cant instantiate ManagedBean

Hi,

I have been getting this error since morning and I'm unable to trace the
reason for the managed bean not being created.
Can anyone give me a clue?

2005-08-03 16:55:11,518 ERROR
[org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[localhost].[/Quantu
m].[Faces Servlet]] Servlet.service() for servlet Faces Servlet threw
exception
javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: javax.faces.FacesException:
javax.faces.FacesException: Can't instantiate class:
'com.framework.handler.Cs1000DataTableHandler'..
com.framework.handler.Cs1000DataTableHandler
at com.sun.faces.el.ValueBindingImpl.getValue(ValueBindingImpl.java:206)
	at
com.sun.faces.el.ValueBindingImpl.getValue(ValueBindingImpl.java:154)
	at
com.sun.faces.application.ApplicationImpl.createComponent(ApplicationImp
l.java:386)
	at
javax.faces.webapp.UIComponentTag.createComponent(UIComponentTag.java:10
09)
	at
javax.faces.webapp.UIComponentTag.createChild(UIComponentTag.java:1036)
	at
javax.faces.webapp.UIComponentTag.findComponent(UIComponentTag.java:749)
	at
javax.faces.webapp.UIComponentTag.doStartTag(UIComponentTag.java:429)

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin@wipro.com immediately

Re: Cant instantiate ManagedBean

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hard to say.. usually, the class is not there ;)

different classloaders?

static initializers which throw an unchecked exception (have accounted for
very hard to track down errors ;)?

regards,

Martin

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.