Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Antoine Barbier <an...@inexbee.com> on 2002/04/15 18:24:32 UTC

SMTPAppender problem

Hello everybody,
I'm new on this mailing list.
I'm using log4j since a few days and I 'm trying to use the STMPAppender
class.
My problem is the following:
I put mail.jar (JavaMail 1.2 version) and activation.jar in my classpath.
I declared the following statements in my configuration file
log4j.properties:
log4j.rootCategory=info, stdout , mail

log4j.appender.mail=org.apache.log4j.net.SMTPAppender
log4j.appender.mail.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.mail.layout.ConversionPattern=%d %5p [%t] (%F:%L) - %m%n
log4j.appender.mail.To=******
log4j.appender.mail.SMTPHost=******
log4j.appender.mail.Subject=ERROR!
log4j.appender.mail.From=antoine.barbier@inexbee.com
log4j.appender.mail.BufferSize=1

While trying to run my application, I've the following error statement:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: sun/reflect/ConstructorAccessorImpl

Does someone has an idea to fix my problem??
Thanks in advance.
Bye
Antoine