Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by aramanda vijay <vi...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/06/01 03:03:29 UTC

Need help on upgrading

Hi Team,
We are hosting our e-commerce application on tomcat 7.0.47 with Apache( Apache/2.2.15) web server for load balancing. There are 2 servers on the cluster. I don't remember the exact cluster configuration.
There is a requirement to upgrade our tomcat to the latest version 8.0.35. Does the same apache version, cluster setup work the same way on 7.0.47 and 8.0.35 ? Does the apache also need upgrade?
Thanks,Vijayhttp://www.matchfinder.in

Re: Need help on upgrading

Posted by Vijay Kumar <vi...@gmail.com>.
Sure. Will try and let you know.

On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 7:05 PM, Christopher Schultz <

Re: Need help on upgrading

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Re: Need help on upgrading

Posted by Vijay Kumar <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks much Chris!

Thanks,
Vijay
http://www.matchfinder.in
On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 6:52 PM, Christopher Schultz <

Re: Need help on upgrading

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.