Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Elliot Metsger <em...@jhu.edu> on 2007/03/21 03:41:13 UTC

[VOTE] Pluto 1.1.2

The Pluto 1.1.2 test build has been cut and is available as indicated below.

No determination as to the quality ('alpha,' 'beta,' or 'GA') of Pluto
1.1.2 has been made, and at this time it is simply a "test build".

The results of this vote will be posted no earlier than 76 hours from
the time this email is sent.  3 +1 votes from Apache Portals PMC members
will be required to meet quorum, but all community members (committers,
contributors, and users) are invited to vote.  We welcome any comments
you may have, and will take all feedback into account.

  * http://people.apache.org/builds/portals-pluto/

Maven 2 staging repository:

  * http://people.apache.org/builds/portals-pluto/m2-staging-repository/

Release Notes - Pluto - Version 1.1.2

** Bug
     * [PLUTO-331] - Page Admin Portlet fails in Pluto 1.1.1
     * [PLUTO-332] -
PortletContextManager.remove(InternalPortletContext) fails
     * [PLUTO-336] - Provide alternate ways for deriving applicationId

** Improvement
     * [PLUTO-334] - UserInfoService should provide PortletWindow in
getUserInfo()
     * [PLUTO-335] - Use proper namespacing for JavaScript in Page Admin
Portlet
     * [PLUTO-338] - Remove dependency to plexus file utils, commons
httpclient and commons beanutils
     * [PLUTO-344] - Update maven pluto plugin to accept a list of war
files to assemble.

** New Feature
     * [PLUTO-328] - Add support for a callback right before Render and
Action in PortletServlet

** Task
     * [PLUTO-339] - Deprecate PortletEntity getControllerServletUri()
so it can be removed in future versions of Pluto.
     * [PLUTO-345] - Fix link to distribution website on
http://portals.apache.org/pluto/v11/getting-started.html

Re: [VOTE] Pluto 1.1.2

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.
excellent, thanks.  I was just about to dig up that url.

Re: [VOTE] Pluto 1.1.2

Posted by Elliot Metsger <em...@jhu.edu>.

Re: [VOTE] Pluto 1.1.2

Posted by Santiago Gala <sg...@apache.org>.

Re: [VOTE] Pluto 1.1.2

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.
+1 GA

All my tests pass. Nice work.  thanks.

Re: [VOTE] Pluto 1.1.2

Posted by Elliot Metsger <em...@jhu.edu>.
+1

[RESULTS] [VOTE] Pluto 1.1.2

Posted by Elliot Metsger <em...@jhu.edu>.
The release of Pluto 1.1.2 has passed.

+1 Votes: Carsten Ziegeler, David DeWolf, Elliot Metsger
+0 Votes: Santiago Gala
  0 Votes: -
-1 Votes: -

I'll be pushing out the release tonight!  Thanks everyone for taking the
time to test.

Re: [VOTE] Pluto 1.1.2

Posted by Elliot Metsger <em...@jhu.edu>.

Re: [VOTE] Pluto 1.1.2

Posted by Elliot Metsger <em...@jhu.edu>.
Chuck,

Your vote may not be binding but it definitely counts :-)

Thanks for taking the time to test.

Best,
Elliot

Re: [VOTE] Pluto 1.1.2

Posted by Charles Severance <cs...@umich.edu>.

Re: [VOTE] Pluto 1.1.2

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Elliot Metsger wrote:
> The Pluto 1.1.2 test build has been cut and is available as indicated below.

+1

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/

Re: [VOTE] Pluto 1.1.2

Posted by CD...@hannaford.com.
Elliot,

I ran the bundled distribution through its paces and everything seems to
be in order.  Thanks to you and David for all your hard work on this
release.

BTW, I noticed that a News item was not created for the 1.1.1 release. You
should make sure one is created for 1.1.2. IMHO, it should mention that
the readme has dated version information in it (as Santiago pointed out).
/Craig

Elliot Metsger <em...@jhu.edu>
03/20/2007 10:41 PM
Please respond to