Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Brian McCallister <mc...@forthillcompany.com> on 2004/04/01 00:31:30 UTC

Re: PhillyJUG OJB Slides

He put code together, but if it isn't linked from the Spring site, I
don't know how to get it (I don't have it).

The Spring tx stuff is very pervasive, I agree =( It does allow
integrated transactions across JDBC, Spring DAO, JDO, Hibernate, etc
though. I kept looking at it and saying "I don't have time to learn
this." =(

Let me know if I can help, though.

-Brian