Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Ian Duffy <ia...@ianduffy.ie> on 2013/09/20 23:33:09 UTC

API extract exact name

Hi,

It possible extract a specific virtualmachine from listvirtualmachines
by giving a name name field?

Basically, I want equality instead of like. I'm having an issue where
by I have a bunch of virtual machines: 'test', 'test2', 'test3'.
Calling listvirtualmachines with a name field supplied results in them
all being returned not sorted by closest matching.

Thanks,
Ian

Re: API extract exact name

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.