Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Chris Geer <cg...@comcast.net> on 2003/07/14 15:21:26 UTC

CSFramework Status

I was wondering if the csframework project (under the sandbox) was still
active or not. This project is something that I am very interested in and
had considered starting to implement on my own and was excited to see apache
have a project for it. Hopefully it is still active and moving forward.

Chris Geer

cgeer@comcast.net

Re: CSFramework Status

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Chris Geer wrote:
> I was wondering if the csframework project (under the sandbox) was still
> active or not. This project is something that I am very interested in
> and had considered starting to implement on my own and was excited to
> see apache have a project for it. Hopefully it is still active and
> moving forward.

It is still active, and we would enjoy more participation for it.

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin