Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> on 2014/12/18 10:42:01 UTC

[Discuss] Most of the identity fields are named as "id" but application identity field is named as "applicationId"

Hi Devs,

As I noticed we have named most of the identity fields in the domain
classes in the REST API as "id":
applicationLevelNetworkPartition.id
childLevelNetworkPartition.id
childLevelPartition.id
partition.id
autoscalingPolicy.id

However application identity field is named as "applicationId":
application.applicationId

May be we could stick to a convention, WDYT?

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Re: [Discuss] Most of the identity fields are named as "id" but application identity field is named as "applicationId"

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
I thought the other way around: application.id
Since the entity name is already there, we might not need to repeat it in
the property name.

Thanks

Posted by Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte <ma...@wso2.com>.
Hi,