Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Sven <sv...@soliditsolutions.be> on 2003/04/14 10:59:00 UTC

Inter-project dependencies

Hi,

I'm setting up Maven for our global project (Olympus) which consists
of 15 subprojects.  My problem now is that most of the subprojects
depend on one or more of the other projects.  How can I include this
type of dependency in Maven ?  I know that I can state jar-files of
the projects in the dependency tag but ain't there an easier global
way of working ?

Thanks,

Sven

Re: Inter-project dependencies

Posted by Rafal Krzewski <Ra...@caltha.pl>.
michal.maczka wrote:
> What can be easier that this + Maven reactor?
> Maybe  just MMBG API
> (Maven Miracle Based Guessing API) ;)

Yeah, we could use a plugin that just tunes in to the subtle vibrations
of the universe and pulls all needed dependencies from there.... :-)

R.

RE: Inter-project dependencies

Posted by "michal.maczka" <mi...@cqs.ch>.
What can be easier that this + Maven reactor?
Maybe  just MMBG API
(Maven Miracle Based Guessing API) ;)

For common set of dependicies consider using POM inheritence

Michal