Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Stopp, Bryan" <Br...@argushealth.com> on 2008/12/02 20:15:31 UTC

Accessing ASO from Hivemind

Hi all,

 I'm trying to inject an ASO into a hivemind service, strangely enough
there's no mechanism that i have seen to do this. I tried to use
"state:X"  but there's no object provider contributed to the Hivemind
registry for this prefix. The only thing i can think of is to create
that provider myself. Is there another way?

-B

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
This email transmission contains privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of the email is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination or copying of this email transmission is strictly prohibited by the sender.  If you have received this transmission in error, please delete the email and immediately notify the sender via the email return address or mailto:postmaster@argushealth.com.  Thank you.

Re: Accessing ASO from Hivemind

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
You have to inject the ApplicationStateObjectManager and obtain the ASO from it.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship