Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com> on 2004/07/08 07:05:19 UTC

Re: unicode-compatible

Moving to lucene-user list.

Persian = Farsi?  What you would need is a Farsi Analyzer, and Lucene
does not come with one, unfortunately.  You'll likely have to write it
yourself, or find an existing one.

Otis

Re: unicode-compatible

Posted by shafipour elnaz <el...@yahoo.com>.
I want to search farsi pages so I need a way to index farsi pages.One told me to chang tokenizer .I do this but it doesn't work.
Ofcourse if there is one I prefere to use thet but i didn't find any yet.