Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gordon Cody <gc...@zafinlabs.com> on 2010/07/20 22:27:56 UTC

mvn and amazon cloud

 Hello

Has anyone succesfully used maven preferably with svn (and either nexus or
artifiactory) within Amazon cloud.
Any useful tips to share?

Regards, Gord Cody
gcody@zafinlabs.com

Re: mvn and amazon cloud

Posted by Gordon Cody <gc...@zafinlabs.com>.
hi
I'm interested in both actually. apologies for being vague.  regards gord

On Jul 20, 2010 4:59 PM, "Wayne Fay" <wa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Has anyone succesfully used maven preferably with svn (and either nexus or
> artifiactory) within ...
What exactly are you asking about? Building code in an EC2 instance?
Or running a Nexus/Artifactory/etc MRM instance in EC2? Or what??

I would also guess the guys on the Hudson list might have more
relevant experiences to discuss.

Wayne

Re: mvn and amazon cloud

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.