Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Nicholas Bastin <ni...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/19 22:32:42 UTC

ICU for Xerces 2.5

Does anybody know (or remember) what ICU version was tested with Xerces 2.5?
The web site doesn't maintain a list of old requirements, and I need to be
able to build Xerces 2.5.

--
Nick

Re: ICU for Xerces 2.5

Posted by Alberto Massari <am...@datadirect.com>.
Hi Nicholas,
by reading the 2.5.0 version of packageBinaries.pl (available from
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-xerces/c/scripts/packageBinaries.pl?rev=1.141&view=markup)
I would say that the version of ICU at that time was 2.6

Hope this helps,
Alberto