Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Shane Mingins <sh...@assureinternational.com> on 2003/11/06 22:39:48 UTC

[FRIDAY] Rugby World Cup joke

A man has tickets for the Rugby World Cup Final between New Zealand and
Australia. As he sits down, another man comes and asks if anyone is sitting
in the seat next to him.  He replies, "The seat is empty."

"This is incredible," said the man.  "Who in their right mind would have a
seat like this for the World Cup Final, the biggest sporting event in the
world, and not use it?"

He says, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come
with my wife, but she passed away. This is the first Rugby Final we haven't
been to together since we got married in 1987"

"Oh ... I'm sorry to hear that.  That's terrible. But couldn't you find
someone else - a friend or relative, or even a neighbour to take the seat?"

The man shakes his head.

"No. They're all at her funeral."

Re: [FRIDAY] Rugby World Cup joke

Posted by Adam Hardy <ah...@cyberspaceroad.com>.
Ahem, i think you've got the teams in the Final wrong.

Everyone knows it's going to be Japan vs USA  ;)

--
struts 1.1 + tomcat 5.0.12 + java 1.4.2
Linux 2.4.20 RH9