Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Ignitebie <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/09 09:57:59 UTC

Remote node gc pause

Hi,

We see following error in our grid quite frequently.

2016-09-09 09:36:12.458 BST [WARN] -
thread="tcp-disco-msg-worker-#2%MMEventOrchestratorGrid%" -
class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi" - Timed out
waiting for message to be read (most probably, the reason is in long GC
pauses on remote node) [curTimeout=20000]

What is missing in this are the details about remote node (id/host/port).

Is there a configuration to see (I believe if it is trying to connect and
timeout, then it also knows which node that is) those details so that one
can go and instantly check memory status. For larger grid, checking logs and
memory status for each remote node is difficult.

Thanks.

Re: Remote node gc pause

Posted by Anmol Rattan <an...@gmail.com>.
Created one for same.