Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Paulo Cheque <pa...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/12 10:43:30 UTC

ADF - Tinidad compiled

Hi,

Where I can find a link to download a compiled ADF (Trinidad) components,
i.e., a jar or a collection of jars to add in my application?

I would like to use a dataTable with checkboxes (like af:tableSelectMany (
http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/jdev/htdocs/partners/addins/exchange/jsf/doc/tagdoc/core/imageIndex.html
).

Thanks in advance.
Paulo

Re: ADF - Tinidad compiled

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hey Paulo-

there is no nightly build system for the Trinidad / ADF incubation project.
What I did is doing an upload to my private Apache folder ([1]). There
are ADF-impl and ADF-api as the desired JAR.  Note the name ADF is
still existing, since the mailing lists and the svn, for instance, are
named to ADF in the past.

HTH,
Matthias

[1] http://people.apache.org/~matzew/trinidad/