Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com> on 1997/06/18 05:44:50 UTC

webten

http://www.tenon.com/

There has been discussion of this before, but nothing more than wondering.
Has anyone tried it?  Can download a free demo version from the web.  I
just don't have a Mac handy to try it on...

Interesting that they have combined Squid and Apache in some way.

Would be nice to see a Tenon presence here helping contribute bugfixes and
such... I'm sure they must run into such things that are generic little
bugfixes.  I guess we have traditionally hidden the list well enough to
make that difficult.

Re: webten

Posted by Alexei Kosut <ak...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>.
On Tue, 17 Jun 1997, Marc Slemko wrote:

> http://www.tenon.com/
>
> There has been discussion of this before, but nothing more than wondering.
> Has anyone tried it?  Can download a free demo version from the web.  I
> just don't have a Mac handy to try it on...

I've been meaning to download a copy, I just haven't gotten around to
it.

> Would be nice to see a Tenon presence here helping contribute bugfixes and
> such... I'm sure they must run into such things that are generic little
> bugfixes.  I guess we have traditionally hidden the list well enough to
> make that difficult.

I'm pretty sure they've been told about the list. *shrug*

Alexei Kosut <ak...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>      The Apache HTTP Server