Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/24 07:52:55 UTC

CSP regression

Hello All,

just found regression with CSP
nonce for CSS resources seems to be not added, which results security errors
Can it be caused by latest code optimizations?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: CSP regression

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello All,

Recently found limitation of current CSP implementation [1]

Note: connect-src 'self' does not resolve to websocket schemas in all
browsers, more info: https://github.com/w3c/webappsec-csp/issues/7

I believe this should be addressed or at least documented
(Seems to fail in Safari only)

I'm going to workaround this in our source code

[1]
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Headers/Content-Security-Policy/connect-src

--
Best regards,