Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch> on 2003/03/27 14:32:04 UTC

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/chaperon/samples/wikitest selftest.txt

Le Jeudi, 27 mars 2003, à 14:12 Europe/Zurich, stephan@apache.org a
écrit :

> stephan     2003/03/27 05:12:21
>
>   Modified:    src/blocks/chaperon/samples sitemap.xmap
>                src/blocks/chaperon/samples/grammars wiki.grm
>                src/blocks/chaperon/samples/stylesheets wiki2xdoc.xsl
>                src/blocks/chaperon/samples/wikitest selftest.txt

FYI, I checked your changes here and they work fine, thanks!
(including the ruler line feature ;-)

-Bertrand

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/chaperon/samples/wikitest selftest.txt

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch>.
Le Jeudi, 27 mars 2003, à 17:40 Europe/Zurich, Stephan Michels a écrit :

> ...Did you noticed that the XML document, which the xdoc-view
> produces is incorrect?...

Now that you say it yes, I saw that too.

-Bertrand

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/chaperon/samples/wikitest selftest.txt

Posted by Stephan Michels <st...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 27 Mar 2003, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> Le Jeudi, 27 mars 2003, à 14:12 Europe/Zurich, stephan@apache.org a
> écrit :
>
> > stephan     2003/03/27 05:12:21
> >
> >   Modified:    src/blocks/chaperon/samples sitemap.xmap
> >                src/blocks/chaperon/samples/grammars wiki.grm
> >                src/blocks/chaperon/samples/stylesheets wiki2xdoc.xsl
> >                src/blocks/chaperon/samples/wikitest selftest.txt
>
> FYI, I checked your changes here and they work fine, thanks!
> (including the ruler line feature ;-)

Did you noticed that the XML document, which the xdoc-view
produces is incorrect?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE document PUBLIC "-//APACHE//DTD Documentation V1.1//EN"
"document-v11.dtd"<document>
<header>

Perhaps a endDTD() event get lost :-/

Stephan.