Posted to jcs-users@jakarta.apache.org by "Nguyen, Thod" <TN...@corp.untd.com> on 2003/11/05 21:26:38 UTC

Lateral TCP and Remote Cache configuration

There have been quite a few of emails asking for help in getting the Lateral
TCP Cache and Remote Cache to work but so far I haven't seen any responses
in reference to those emails. Can someone be kind enough to let us know
steps by steps on how to get the TCP and RC Cache working. I am currently
running JCS inside Tomcat. Is there a way for me to replicate the cached
data among all Tomcat instances each running on a different machine.

Thanks