Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Rodrigo Madera <ro...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/02 17:05:33 UTC

Uniting different repositories

Hello community,

Imagine that I have different server computers that have Cooking Recipes in
different repositories, and that I want to somehow share information between
these repositories into a unified view, or at least as virtually unified as
possible.

This way, a user will search on a web page a recipe, and somehow the results
are based on a search from all the servers.

What would be the "best practice" to do this?
Do we have a remote content accessing protocol defined?
Any example of this somewhere?

Thanks for your attention,
Rodrigo Madera