Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jason Toy <ja...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/24 20:08:31 UTC

resource to see which versions build from trunk?

Hi all, I am testing various versions of solr from trunk, I am finding that
often times the example doesn't build and I can't test out the version.  Is
there a resource that shows which versions build correctly so that we can
test it out?

Re: resource to see which versions build from trunk?

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Agreed, but I'd rather see hammering on latest code <G>....

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.