Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by fadi qutaishat <fa...@yahoo.com> on 2005/04/06 16:58:13 UTC

having a session data as parameters

Hi all,

Is it possible to take the session data and put them inside a parameters tags

Is it possible to do something like:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"                           xmlns:session="http://apache.org/cocoon/session/1.0">

<xsl:param name="id">

<session:getxml context="authentication" path="/authentication/ID"/>

</xsl:param>

<xsl:param name="name">

<session:getxml context="authentication" path="/authentication/data/name"/>

</xsl:param>

<xsl:template match="/">

-->

I have tried this but it seems that the parameters tags are ignored.

Any help?

Regards,

Fadi

Yahoo! Messenger

Re: having a session data as parameters

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Hi fadi:

Give a look at input modules samples, they can help you to retrieve this
info in the sitemap and then use <xsl:param> to use them inside the XSL.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

On Mie, 6 de Abril de 2005, 8:58, fadi qutaishat dijo: