Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Marilen Corciovei <le...@nemesisit.rdsnet.ro> on 2003/08/18 10:14:51 UTC

Re: Some Info needed regarding listeners attached to Form as well as Submit Button

Hi,

This is indeed true. The submit listener gets called first and the form
submit last (after all data has been set).

The submit listener can be called before some data has been set so I
usualy set a flag (which button has been pressed) such that in the form
listener I perform the proper operations while beeing assured that the
data is ok.

Len