Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu> on 2005/10/19 22:04:39 UTC

Broken link

I notice that the docs have been updated...woo hoo! The link at

Maven 2.x Documentation

All the documentation for Maven 2.x is in the form of guides which can
all be found here
<http://people.apache.org/%7Ejvanzyl/maven2/guides/index.html> .

Still points to Jason's site, while the documentation quick link on the
left points to the correct version on the maven site.

Re: Broken link

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
On Wed, 2005-10-19 at 16:04 -0400, Brian E. Fox wrote:
> I notice that the docs have been updated...woo hoo! The link at
>

> Maven 2.x Documentation
>

> All the documentation for Maven 2.x is in the form of guides which can
> all be found here
> <http://people.apache.org/%7Ejvanzyl/maven2/guides/index.html> .

Fixed, thanks.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

Simplex sigillum veri. (Simplicity is the seal of truth.)