Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2015/04/11 19:45:35 UTC

Updated Flexmojos 7.1.0-SNAPSHOT

Hi,

Just in time for Flexmojos 7th. birthday (release of first public beta 1.0-beta1 was on 12.04.2008) I wanted to report, that I just updated the latest 7.1.0 SNAPSHOT.

In contrast to the latest released version 7.0.1, this version hast he following changes:

-          Support for Maven > 3.1.x

-          Support for swfVersions up to 28 for Flashplayers up to version 17

-          Initial support for Falcon and FlexJS and the Flex-Tool-API 1.0.0 (Eventually even full support with the current efforts in the FlexJS team to bundle the JS resources with the swcs)

-          Removed direct dependencies to the FDK

-          Removed the threadlocaltoolkit

-          Added support for the Mavenizer and automatic downloading and conversion of Flash and Air libraries

-          Added support for the updated FDK structure generated by the Mavenizer

-          Fixed a number of bugs with the commandline arguments

This version no longer works 100% with Maven versions below 3.1.0.
Adjusted FM to the latest updates of the Apache Flex Mavenizer. Starting with this version you need to explicitly add a dependency to:

<dependency>
                <groupId>com.adobe</groupId>
<artifactId>fontkit</artifactId>
<version>1.0</version>
</dependency>

as a plugin dependency to flexmojos, if you want to use the font encoding features.

Last not least you no longer need to add the threadlocaltoolkit dependency when embedding resources (Actually the module no longer exists).

As soon as the Apache Flex Mavenizer 1.0.0 is released (some time soon), I will finish the integration of it into Flexmjos and do the 7.1.0 release.

Chris

Re: Updated Flexmojos 7.1.0-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Mario Souza <ma...@vizexplorer.com>.
Cool!
Thank you for your efforts on this!

Marvin showed me a Google Reminder about the Flexmojos 7th bday.. that's
nice!

:)

*Mario Souza*Front-End Developer

Level 3, 54-56 Cambridge Terrace