Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Babu J <ba...@rsi.ramco.com> on 2006/04/24 07:10:55 UTC

Unable to create an X509 certificate factory

Hi

 Iam try  to run the webservice using x509 certificate validation, I got following error,

Unable to create an X509 certificate factory: D:\keystores\request.arm: java.security.cert.CertificateParsingException: java.io.IOException: X509.ObjectIdentifier() -- data isn't an object ID (tag = 49).

I found the Reason for the error, but How can i solve that problem. The reason was

Java keystore is not able to handle 4096bit RSA keys.

Please help me to solve this problem  .

Tools used:

Websphere Studio 5.2.1

Regards

Babu J

Posted by Soumadeep <so...@infravio.com>.
Hi,

The latest Xalan 2.7.0 release doesn't seem to have the FuncLoader class. So
wss4j won't work as it uses this class, which is there in Xalan2.6.0.

To get it working with the latest xalan.2.7.0 jar
1) We need to either package the FuncLoader related classes separately - not
advisable
2) Ask the apache xalan folks to make one available, which have the required
classes.

Any thoughts?

-Soumadeep

Error:
-------
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/xpath/compiler/FuncLoader
        at
org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityEngine.<clinit>(WSSecurityEngine.jav
a:132)

FuncLoader class issues with wss4j - using Xalan2.7.0