Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org> on 2004/03/08 18:37:41 UTC

[site] uh, where did Fortress go?

Hello.

Ummm.  Perhaps I'm just really confused, but shouldn't the fortress HTML
docs end up in:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/avalon-site/site/excalibur/

Where are they?  I have updated I want to post.  Anyone hiding them
somewhere? :)

--
 jaaron  <http://jadetower.org>

Re: [site] uh, where did Fortress go?

Posted by J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 2004-03-08 at 13:11, Stephen McConnell wrote:
> J Aaron Farr wrote:
>
> > Hello.
> >
> > Ummm.  Perhaps I'm just really confused, but shouldn't the fortress HTML
> > docs end up in:
> >
> > http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/avalon-site/site/excalibur/
> >
> > Where are they?  I have updated I want to post.  Anyone hiding them
> > somewhere? :)
> >

> avalon\fortress\docs\src\xdocs

Actually,  it's avalon\fortress\new\xdocs .

The one you point out are the 'older' forrest based docs.  I know, I
just spent a half an hour trying to build them only to find out they
were outdated.  They should probably be deleted and the 'new' directory
renamed.

My original question concerned the contents of avalon-site/site.  The
fortress docs are apparently missing.  I'm in the process of adding them
now.

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.
J Aaron Farr wrote:

> Hello.
>
> Ummm.  Perhaps I'm just really confused, but shouldn't the fortress HTML
> docs end up in:
>
> http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/avalon-site/site/excalibur/
>
> Where are they?  I have updated I want to post.  Anyone hiding them
> somewhere? :)

avalon\fortress\docs\src\xdocs

Steve.