Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Distributed Systems Guy - Bala G <ba...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/04 14:59:44 UTC

How can I help?

Hi Team

I am Bala. I am interested in engineering distributed systems. At present
working with Walmart.
I am hands on in some of the distributed systems products and helped people
in learning it as well. I am a hands-on engineer willing to contribute.

I live in Bangalore, India.

LinkedId: https://www.linkedin.com/in/balasubramaniangopalakrishnan/
GH: https://github.com/gopalbala
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/gopalbala12

Looking forward to hearing from the team.

Regards
Balasubramanian.G

Re: How can I help?

Posted by "Zowalla, Richard" <ri...@hs-heilbronn.de>.
Hi,

welcome!

There was a very interesting mail by César summarizing some tasks on
which the community is actively working on [1].

With Java 17 in front of our door (and as some discussion in the on-
going 8.0.8 vote has shown [2]), we will also need some efforts in
preparing for Java 17 compatibility :)

Thank you for showing interest!

Gruss
Richard

[1]
https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/tomee-dev/202106.mbox/%3CCAFmYxhQmqqgg7R5omBLiE%2B-RjKPT-%3DJuDreh_j-VxVycXxG-Ug%40mail.gmail.com%3E

[2]
https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/tomee-dev/202109.mbox/%3CCAPkio3EHvmmPNo-kJrpGVFyZXUibsMLuceERvwxEnqqVSABCjQ%40mail.gmail.com%3E

Am Samstag, dem 04.09.2021 um 20:29 +0530 schrieb Distributed Systems
Guy - Bala G: