Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Matt Raible <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2002/03/07 00:16:38 UTC

html:base and tiles - uses layout path

I am using the <html:base/> tag in my baseLayout.jsp file.  I was hoping this
would simply render the host + context of my application, however it gives the
full path to my base tiles template.

Any ideas?

My idea is to just do away with it.

Here's what it renders:

<base href="http://localhost/onpoint/layouts/baseLayout.jsp">

Thanks,

Matt

Re: html:base and tiles - uses layout path

Posted by Cedric Dumoulin <ce...@lifl.fr>.
  Hello,

  I don't know why <html:base ...> act like this (need some investigation), but
you could replace it by :

  <base href="<%=request.getContextPath()%>" />

  Hope this help,

  Cedric