Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Jaidev VGM nirujogi <ja...@rediffmail.com> on 2003/10/06 13:28:52 UTC

request

sir,

  iam working as a programmer in jsp. now we r planning to work our web applications
using the concept of struts. so that the web application which we develop will be
certified with a strut enabled logo by your tomcat organisation.

   could u please guide us in this regard, by telling us how to develop our web applications
 STRUT enabled.

   and also give me hyperlinks which guide me all the way in my application development.

              thankingyou sir,

                                       jaidev.