Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2010/03/22 21:25:42 UTC

Re: [mojo-dev] [VOTE] release openjpa-maven-plugin-1.1 - RESULT

Voting has passed with the following votes:

4x +1:  Donald Woods, Michael Dick, Jerry Carter, Mark Struberg,

no +0 and
no -1

I'll go on and release the openjpa-maven-plugin now.

txs and LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi!

I'm happy to announce the release of the openjpa-maven-plugin-1.1 [1].

[1] http://repository.codehaus.org/org/codehaus/mojo/openjpa-maven-plugin/1.1/

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi!

http://mail.yahoo.com