Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Rahul Srivastava <Ra...@Sun.COM> on 2001/09/13 12:39:38 UTC

any and anyAttribute

Hi,

When traversing any and anyAttribute elements, what information is to be
populated in the SchemaGrammar. As in 1.4.x, fSchemaGrammar.addContentSpecNode
stores the information about processContents attr. in SchemaGrammar and
namespace attr. information is stored in stringpool for 'any' element.

For 'anyAttribute' element, information is stored in XMLAttributeDecl which is
added to SchemaGrammar.

I feel the way it is done in 1.4.x is quite descent. But then, we have to modify
the XSAttributeDecl class to hold these values for 'anyAttribute' and add a
couple of arrays in SchemaGrammar to support ContentSpec.

What are your plans about storing this information in X2?.

Cheers,
Rahul.

Sun Microsystems Inc.