Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Feng Zhang <fz...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/16 00:06:16 UTC

wsdl2java tool

Dear CXF team:

   I was following
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/developing-a-service.html to generate
service classes using "wsdl2java -ant -impl -server -d *outputDir*
myService.wsdl", I specified the outputDir and myService.wsdl accordingly,
but could not get anything generated. Is there any trick that I do not now ?

  The whole screen looks like this "

C:\Documents and Settings\zhangf\workspace\CXFairline>wsdl2java -ant -impl
-serv
er -d src airline.wsdl
Using AXIS2_HOME:   C:\axis2-1.1.1
Using JAVA_HOME:    C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_11
Usage: WSDL2Java -uri <url or path> : A url or path to a WSDL
          -o <path>                Specify a directory path for the
generated co
de.
          -a                       Generate async style code only (Default:
off)
.
          -s                       Generate sync style code only (Default:
off).
 Takes precedence over -a.
          -p <pkg1>                Specify a custom package name for the
generat
ed code.
          -l <language>            Valid languages are java and csharp
(Default:
 java).
          -t                       Generate a test case for the generated
code.
          -ss                      Generate server side code (i.e.
skeletons) (D
efault: off).
          -sd                      Generate service descriptor (i.e.
services.xm
l). (Default: off). Valid with -ss.
          -d <databinding>         Valid databinding(s) are adb, xmlbeans,
jibx,
 jaxme and jaxbri (Default: adb).
          -g                       Generates all the classes. Valid only
with -s
s.
          -pn <port_name>          Choose a specific port when there are
multipl
e ports in the wsdl.
          -sn <service_name>       Choose a specific service when there are
mult
iple services in the wsdl.
          -u                       Unpacks the databinding classes
          -r <path>                Specify a repository against which code
is ge
nerated.
          -ns2p ns1=pkg1,ns2=pkg2  Specify a custom package name for each
namesp
ace specified in the wsdls schema.
          -ssi                     Generate an interface for the service
impleme
ntation (Default: off).
          -wv                      WSDL Version. Valid Options : 2, 2.0, 1.1
          -S                      Specify a directory path for generated
source
          -R                      Specify a directory path for generated
resourc
es
          -em                      Specify an external mapping file
          -f                      Flattens the generated files
          -uw                      Switch on un-wrapping. "

My CXFairline contains: "

 Directory of C:\Documents and Settings\zhangf\workspace\CXFairline

05/15/2007  03:34 PM    <DIR>          .
05/15/2007  03:34 PM    <DIR>          ..
05/15/2007  03:40 PM             3,063 .classpath
05/15/2007  03:31 PM               386 .project
04/26/2007  03:55 PM             3,529 airline.wsdl
04/26/2007  03:55 PM             3,852 airline.xsd
05/15/2007  03:33 PM    <DIR>          lib
05/15/2007  03:34 PM    <DIR>          src
               4 File(s)         10,830 bytes
               4 Dir(s)  61,912,125,440 bytes free "

Thanks
Feng

Re: wsdl2java tool

Posted by James Mao <ja...@iona.com>.
Bo is right,

I can not see any cxf code in the stacktrace.

If you have cygwin installed, try to see which wsdl2java you are using
 > which wsdl2java

And see the path env, if the cxf  bin is in your path

 > set PATH

The easiest way to do this is

 > set CXF_HOME=your cxf home path
 > set PATH=%CXF_HOME%\bin;%PATH%

To see if it is CXF wsdl2java

 > wsdl2java -help

James

Re: wsdl2java tool

Posted by Bozhong Lin <bl...@iona.com>.

Re: wsdl2java tool

Posted by Feng Zhang <fz...@gmail.com>.
I kinda know that I need some wsdl2java.bat, but was staring at the
cxf-2.0-incubator-RC-src folder.
Got it, thanks.

Feng