Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason Warner <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/01 01:23:14 UTC

Inaccuracies on http://geronimo.apache.org webpage

Hey all,

I was poking around on the main page and stumble on this: "Our most popular
distribution is a fully certified J2EE 1.4 application server runtime. We
are working on our next version of the server which is based on Java EE 5."
I'd hate for people to show up and say "I was going to use geronimo but it's
looks like they're not even certified on J2EE 5!"

~Jason Warner

Re: Inaccuracies on http://geronimo.apache.org webpage

Posted by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com>.
Good catch. I have updated this. Let's wait for the wheels to turn and
the page to be federated.

Cheers
Prasad

Posted by "Erik B. Craig" <gi...@gmail.com>.