Posted to user@commons.apache.org by GIPA mbH Di Ly <D....@gipa.de> on 2014/10/16 13:17:59 UTC

[codec] - change transitive dependency from commons-codec-1.3 to 1.6 or 1.9

Our software has a transitive dependency to commons-codec-1.3. Is there any problem when I change the commons-codec-1.3 to 1.6 or 1.9?

Thanks.

Ly

Re: [codec] - change transitive dependency from commons-codec-1.3 to 1.6 or 1.9

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@gmail.com>.
May I also suggest you read [1].

[1] http://semver.org/

Matt