Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org> on 2022/02/21 09:26:29 UTC

Re: [DISCSSS] add UI form for plugins (traffic-split,authz-casbin )

Hi,

Before making UIs for each plugin, we need to know if it's really needed to
do this. You could first collect feedback from open source users, if they
use this plugin, what's the UX they need?

We have many channels to collect feedback, you could even meet with our
users :) For example, Slack, mailing list, GitHub, QQ/WeChat Group,
Online/Offline meeting.

Best Regards!
@ Zhiyuan Ju <https://github.com/juzhiyuan>

Qi Guo <gu...@gmail.com> 于2022年1月24日周一 15:26写道:

Posted by Zeping Bai <bz...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I think we should really listen to the users, I rarely see any demand for
this (maybe it proves that it is not just a need?)

Few users ask for the UI of a particular plugin, or submit the related PR.
Of course, if there are contributors willing to do it, that's also very
good,
let's hear from the community.

Best regards!
Zeping Bai  @bzp2010