Posted to users@camel.apache.org by snatera <sn...@divux.com> on 2012/03/23 20:20:26 UTC

Is it possible to set a reference about XSD files in the own ESB?

Hello everybody,

I have this architecture, Web Service (A), Fuse ESB (ServiceMix) (B) and a
Web Service Client (C):

A <----> B <----> C

A and B are in different servers, so, I want to send some requests from (C)
to (A) through (B).
I have to define two cxf endpoints and a camel router when I create my
bundle in the beans.xml file,
these CXF Endpoints have a reference to WSDL file and others attributes.

The thing is, when I start ServiceMix, it makes a Web Service with the
endpoint referenced in beans.xml, but the XSD reference
in the WSDL generated by Servicex are linked to (A) and I want they will be
linked to the same ip that Service Mix has (B).

My questions are: Is it possible to set a reference about XSD files in the
own ESB?
How can I reference XSD files in the ESB through beams.xml? What should I
do?