Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jordan Reed <jo...@hotmail.com> on 2003/06/04 00:17:21 UTC

Re: Validator with Nested Indexed Properties

Okay, got this working and it wasn't hard.  I'm not sure it's very well
documented though.

So how do I make validation NOT happen if it happens to be on my "back"
action?  Hmm...

In my validation.xml:
<form name="registrationWizardForm">
   <field indexedListProperty="user.addresses" property="street1"
      depends="required" page="2">

    <arg0 key="Street Address" resource="false"/>
  </field>
</form>