Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by no...@senate.state.ny.us on 2004/03/17 11:36:54 UTC

Thank you for your recent email.

Thank you for your recent email.   Your comments and suggestions are very
important to me and an integral part of the legislative process. Please be
assured I am in the process of reviewing your correspondence.  If you have
not already done so, please forward your name and address.  This allows me
to stay in touch and keep you up to date on the important issues that
affect you as a constituent.

With best wishes.

Senator Mike Nozzolio.

Re: Thank you for your recent email.

Posted by Adam Buglass <ad...@ncl.ac.uk>.
I think it's cool!

I live in the cold and wet north-east of England and my "comments and
suggestions are very important ... and an integral part of the
legislative process" of New York!!

I love America!
:-)

Posted by Vi <vi...@bexout.com>.