Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Max Starets <ma...@oracle.com> on 2010/03/02 01:40:19 UTC

Re: [Trinidad2] InternalView VDL/TRINIDAD-1735

Gary,

No, this just sn internal reorganization, and there will be no API
changes.

Max

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
here is some background on not allowed licenses:

http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#category-x

-Matthias

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 7:19 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> -1 on the patch.
>
> We really can't use license header from LGPL2code...:
> -InternalViewHandlingStrategy
> -ViewDeclarationLanguageFactoryImpl
>
> Nor can't we copy code from the SUN RI to Apache.
>
> -Matthias
>

> On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 1:40 AM, Max Starets <ma...@oracle.com> wrote:
>> Gary,
>> No, this just sn internal reorganization, and there will be no API changes.
>> Max
>>
>> On Mar 1, 2010, at 7:04 PM, Gary Kind <ga...@oracle.com> wrote:
>>
>> Will this affect the Controller team?
>>
>> Gary Kind
>>
>> Max Starets wrote:
>>
>> Hello Everyone,
>>
>> While I was working on a solution for TRINIDAD-1735, I realized that the
>> clean solution
>> would involve moving all the code dealing with InternalViews from the
>> ViewHandlerImpl to
>> the new ViewDeclarationLanguageFactoryImpl.  We also would expose a special
>> VDL for the internal
>> views, which is what Martin Koci suggested a while ago.
>>
>> Pleas review the jira and the associated patch. If there are no objections,
>> I will commit the change in
>> a few days.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Max
>>

> --
> Matthias Wessendorf

Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: [Trinidad2] InternalView VDL/TRINIDAD-1735

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
which means we are good to go, since nothing was copied ;-)

+1

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
-1 on the patch.